Followers

Friday 26 August 2022

MIT 2022 Where am I up to now?

I am now sharing my site with my colleagues and on my FB page in order to make sure the information on it is correct. Further, I will be sharing it on the Teachers FB page in order to determine if new teachers in NZ or beginner teachers think this will be helpful. 

I am also currently preparing my draft Pecha Kucha Slide Deck in preparation for my presentation at Raro and the wananga. While creating the slide I have to reflect on my MIT journey. The initial problem, who was affected and how I can solve it. I am hoping to get positive feedback from colleagues and staff as an early indicator that it is successful. My biggest hope will be that principals will find it good enough to actually add a link to their school sites in order to offer extra support to their beginner teachers and overseas trained teachers. 

When I looked at previous MIT teacher's videos, including a dear friend of mine, I realised how many great ideas there are out there, and wondered if teachers are aware of the great work MIT is doing and that they can tap into it. I will take the time to bring this to our teacher's attention so that they can know there are trialled and tested ideas out there that they can tap into. 

My next step is to write what I want to share while looking at my timed slides. I can't talk too long and not too little. Preparing to talk in front of a big audience. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.