Followers

Monday 1 August 2022

Seesaw Certified Educator Refresher Course

My annual Certified Educator Refresher Course.  There are so many exciting new features coming. The one that I am the most excited about is creating groups within Seesaw. No longer having to select specific students' names every time you assign an activity to them. I can't wait for it to be implemented. 

Another new function is the Seesaw Educator Toolkits. This is a dashboard for upcoming events, important links and exclusive opportunities. A lot of the refresher course was spent on how to navigate the hub. I really liked the link to information on how to train teachers. Everything is easily accessible. This will be handy for when we get new teachers not familiar with Seesaw. 

They requested some feedback in surveys and showed me a new video for pioneer teachers. What I really like about Seesaw is that they strive to make the app teacher-friendly, and every year something amazing gets added. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.