Followers

Saturday 27 April 2019

STEM pd with Susan Term 2 2019

Yesterday we looked at examples of what our colleagues have done for science.

As I am focussing on literacy this year, I had less focus on science, however, when I re-looked at how much amazing science my colleague has done (class sharing), I realized that I missed lots of opportunities during term 1 to write about the things they learned and where interested in.

So what:
I had a chat with her and came up with some ideas on how I can pull, what the students are learning in science with her, through to literacy with me.
She has created a slide with students voice and photos that I can look at at any time as conversation starters. I want to try and use those known topics for writing activities. Susan emphasized that it is a good thing to revisit topics, as that will help the students to go deeper and expand their vocab and knowledge.

Hoping to see some amazing writing this term in Room 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.