Followers

Sunday 13 March 2022

MIT 2022 Kuaotunu - My who poster

 Our WHO poster. We created a flow chart of the people in our lives that will most probably support us. We were encouraged to go as wide as possible. My thinking process where the people I will most probably chat to about my inquiry. My critical friends and people that I could interview, and lastly people with digital experience who might be able to give me some advice on the practical side of things. 

Then we had to delete 2 people, no matter how hard it might be. I chose to keep my key people and let go of my Kahui Ako team as we have not developed into a strong team yet. We had to present our Who chart to the team and explain why we chose the people we did. 


During this activity, I identified the people that can support my journey to a solution. It was good to have the opportunity to think about this.  I also clarified that I should not use the terminology of overseas trained teachers. My solution will suit all teachers starting their teaching careers in NZ, including beginner teachers, retrained teachers and overseas trained teachers. 


2 comments:

  1. Phew. Quite a relief that I made the cut...
    looking forward to supporting you to develop this tool. I love the big idea you have presented and can see such wide reaching potential for it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.