Followers

Sunday 13 March 2022

MIT 2022 Kuaotunu - Ideation


 I really enjoyed the 3rd stage of the design thinking process. We had to come up with 8 crazy possible solutions. Then we looked at each other's ideas and stuck small dot stickers next to the ones that we thought would be good ideas. Then everybody had to choose the one idea that stood out for them the most and mark it with a bigger sticker. What was really interesting was the idea that I have been playing within my head was the first one I wrote down. The other 7 were just little ideas that I wrote down, and ideas 2 and 3 got the most likes. We then presented our posters to the team and we discussed them. Through the discussions, I could explain that the smaller ideas could actually fit within the bigger idea (Idea 1). The team was quite excited about the possibilities idea 1 could present and we expanded on my original idea. Therefore this was a great exercise to determine if the idea I had would land well and if people can see it as being useful in their schools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.