Followers

Thursday 1 September 2022

MIT 2022 Project Survival Kete Tracking

On my site for new teachers, I have a tracking system, where teachers have the option to keep track of their learning. The initial idea was to have it light and add a bit of light humour while teachers earn items for their survival kits. 

This was my initial tracking sheet that was drafted: Survival Kit for New Teachers 

Some suggestions from my principal led to this: Survival Kete for New teachers 

Some more suggestions from my principal led to this: Survival Kete for New teachers Slide (Option 1)

After feedback from an MIT Colleague: Survival Kete for New teachers

And then the final product: Survival Kit For New Teachers Tracking (Option2)

This process reminded me of Austin's Butterfly.  Through feedback and more feedback I was able to come up with something that looks more professional. A massive thank you to everybody that took the time to give me feedback!

What do you think? Option 1 or 2?

1 comment:

Please leave a comment.