Followers

Wednesday 29 May 2019

ALL Inquiry

These are some questions my facilitator is posing to me. After chatting to the leadership team at our school, I realized that perhaps we are doing more than I realize, and my lack of confidence is creating a feeling of...oh gosh, I need to make some changes. But do I really?

I want to find out, how much we are already doing, and pinpointing exactly where I, as ALL teacher, can make a difference without reinventing the wheel.

The questions are:

A few points to note and to think about in preparation for our next school visits and skype sessions.

a)  How are you engaging with whanau?  Connections to Ka Hikitia, Taataiako and Tapasa.
b)  What does formative assessment look like?  Student agency how is this going with you and your learners?
c)  What is the impact of your practice transferring across the curriculum?
d)  What is your sustained plan to accelerate learners in your school?

If any of my school teachers are reading my blog, I would love your thoughts and input, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.