Followers

Thursday 2 April 2020

Tuhi MAi Tuhi Atu Teacher Meet: Wednesday April 1st

Wed we had our first Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu conference call. It was a short but powerful catch up with lots of good ideas and examples. Slide
What I took from this meeting was to develop a little commenting challenge for our class in order to get students connected. I downloaded Grid view for Google Meeting in order to see a few students at one time when having conferences in term 2.
I also gained a few ideas from this link about what makes an eye-catching blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Short meetings are my favourite! I used grid view for the first time today and it made meeting online so much easier. Highly recommend to anyone reading this. Looking forward to seeing some great posts from your students 😀

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.